1. CyberRentals : The very first "vacation rentals by owner" site and still one of the larger players. Cyberrentals went through a rough period after the formation of WVR , losing popularity both with renters and owners.
2. A1Vacations : Also one of the larger vacation rentals by owner sites in it's own right prior to being taken over by the WVR Group, A1Vacations has more than 5,000 listings.
3. GreatRentals : Another successful US based vacation rentals by owner site absorbed by the WVR Group, Greatrentals has more than 10,000 vacation rental homes listed.
4. Holiday Rentals.com : One of the largest and most established holiday rentals sites in Europe and demonstrating that the WVR Group is not just focused on the US Vacation Rentals market, but also wants to dominate in Europe.
5. Rent101, rebranded as TripHomes, is the WVR Group's "pay for performance" vacation rentals site.
Recently, the WVR Group launched Homeaway, a new brand in the vacation rentals market. It appears that the WVR Group is planning to invest heavily in the Homeaway brand, possibly retiring some of the older brands in the process.
The WVR Group has begun to offer discounted pricing for vacation rentals owners who list their vacation properties on four of the WVR Group vacation rentals sites : Homeaway, Cyberrentals, GreatRentals and A1Vacations. It is clear that the WVR Group intend to leverage their size and scale : what is not yet clear is the extent to which they will be also to be successful in this regard.
The WVR Group is a privately-held company based in Austin, TX.